Today I went with my housemate J. Coop to the Yellow Springs street fair. This is an annual event in a small town not far from Cedarville. It is quite the town, I must say. Very hippie, organic, and strange, for lack of a better term. It is fun to walk around their cute little shops, and they have some good restaurants. Anyway, tons of people come out for this street fair so parking was crazy and there were tons of people everywhere! Julie and I didn't stay too long but we did make an exciting purchase that is "so Yellow Springs!" Here are a few pics from the day...
| Yellow Springs-tastic |
| These cute elderly people were so good! It sounded wonderful! |
| These were pretty comfy! |
| We were trying to decide if we wanted to buy these or not. |
| can't decide!!! |
| Ran into some friends! |
| We decided to go for the buy! |
| ...and I'm so glad we did because these sweatshirts are SWEET! |
No comments:
Post a Comment