Monday, October 3, 2011

Too Much Coffee

Oh, I forgot to post about this action today, but it must be shared! This morning, one of my housemates made lots of extra coffee. My housemates have been attempting to convert me to a coffee drinker and with no such success. Today, though, they convinced me to take a mug of coffee with extra creamer to class. Bad idea. I only drank half of it, but I was CRAZY in class, sitting in the back row with my gang quoting movies, laughing, doodling, eating some kind of apple pie cheesecake my friends made, and not paying attention (please don't tell my professors even though they probably already realize how silly we are in the back). Oh boy!

It gets better though. We had more peer teaching today and one group taught us fire safety by having us sing a song to the tune of Baby by Justin Bieber. The chorus goes something like this...
Just stop, stop, drop, and roll (3x)
Just always keep that in mind (mind).

HAHA The next group had us sing a song about sentences to the tune of California Girls by Katy Perry. What a day in Methods 2, what a day! I really wonder what people think as they walk past the door. We are always having a blast in there! We even have a Methods 2 Madness bracket as we play each other in the game Words with Friends on Facebook. Hilarious! I am gonna miss this group next semester! Stay tuned for more Methods 2 fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment