Happy Saturday morning! The lovely sun is streaming through my window, and it is one of those days that I just want to do nothing and be super lazy. I have had a very busy week trying to get everything accomplished that I waited a little to long to start. O well. It's all over now. It is crazy to think that I only have three more school days before I actually get to go to a real classroom and teach. My time at Cedarville is dwindling down for sure (ah! I don't wanna think about it!).
Let me give you an update on a few fun things that have happened recently. A week ago Thursday I went with four of my Ed friends to karaoke night at Applebees. Oh my goodness, what fun! I had never done something like that before and I felt like a jukebox singing along to every song I knew! You can view some videos of what we sang that night!
#1 #2 #3 #4
 |
| a few of our Methods II education family. Love these girls! |
Last Friday I went on a date with Jed. We had a great time walking through the art museum and going to dinner. We also went to my first high school football game since I was really little.
 |
| He is such a crazy guy, and yes, this picture definitely demonstrates that! :) |
Saturday was Cedar Point day with friends. What a blast we had! With my time so limited with friends, I was really glad I got to spend some time with them!
Since 8th grade I have always wanted to ride the Top Thrill Dragster and I finally was able to. Even though it was a very short ride, it was totally worth the wait!
 |
| We are scared and nervous to ride it! |
 |
| Ahhh! We are about to take off! The worst part was this anticipation! |
 |
| Wow! What an AWESOME ride! We had tears from all the wind and couldn't believe how sweet that ride was! |
 |
| ready to ride Millennium Force! |
 |
| we were cracking up on this ride. wind tears and laughter make for a great time! |
 |
| One of the shortest lines was the Ferris wheel, so we decided to ride it! Our coats look huge because we have our pockets stuffed with so much stuff. hahaha |
 |
| perfect timing to ride the Ferris wheel because we got to enjoy the beautiful sunset! |
 |
| clearly board in line |
 |
| got to spend time with Beks today! I'm so glad she got to come up to hang with us. |
As you can see, I had a very busy weekend that did not involve homework, making me extremely busy this past week. On Thursday, after everything was finished and turned in by then, the girls and I decorated our house for Christmas. Now listen, all you who hate seeing Christmas decorations so early, if we wait too late (like after Thanksgiving) we won't be able to enjoy them very long because we aren't at school that much longer. Therefore, we wanted to spread some Christmas cheer and enjoy our decorations for awhile! I can't wait to start listening to Christmas music all the time! (at least I haven't done that yet!)
 |
| housemates plus a few extras! |
Friday was a great day, as well. Jed and I hung out again. (I see a pattern forming here....)
 |
| my housemates think they are hilarious! |
 |
| silliness. all the time. it's great. |
 |
| aww..so cute. |
We always have a blast together, and tonight was no exception! He is such a great guy, and if you don't know him, you would be very blessed to meet him and have him as a friend!
Well, it's already the afternoon and I have done zero homework. hehe What a great day thus far!!! Oh, if you don't already know, I made a completely different
blog for my student teaching adventures in China so you can stay in the loop while I'm gone. If you want to know the password, contact me in some way. I hope you have a lovely Saturday. Take a few moments to praise God for the blessings He has given you!
Aww, how fun! I'm glad you've been able to go do fun things lately! Friend time is important and sadly one of the first things to go when we're busy. And it looks like your "HOTT date" was fun, too! ;) Love the pics. :)
ReplyDelete