Wow, my world has been rocked today!! I was sitting class and my professor asked us to cut a 3x5 card in such a way that we could crawl through it. Are you kidding me?!? Crawl through a 3x5 card? Yeah, right! I was so frustrated and had a really bad attitude (inside) about it. My brain just could not fathom the possibility!
Well, believe it or not, it's true. All you have to do is grab a 3x5 card and scissors...
...watch this mind-blowing video...
...and finish with this product you probably never thought was possible...
You could most definitely crawl through this! All from 15 square inches of paper.
Aren't you glad God gave us such an incredible brain to think of these things? (and grace to forgive us of horrible attitudes when we think something is not possible!)
Now you can go to sleep tonight with the satisfaction that you indeed learned something new today! :D


hahaha...i enjoy this : )
ReplyDeleteThe teacher in me couldn't help but watch this video! I already sent the link to Craig so he can use it with his students next week as a "following directions" activity. How fun! And, yes, I am so glad we serve a God that forgives stinky attitudes!
ReplyDeleteWhoooa! That's insane. Honestly, I might have had a bad inner attitude during that as well. I tend to get frustrated when I can't figure something out. ha But yes, it's a good thing we have forgiveness and humbling moments. :)
ReplyDeletehaha that is great! looks like something to keep a bunch of kids busy... :)
ReplyDelete