Thursday, May 19, 2011

Josh

As I was reflecting back over my day today, thinking of what I am thankful for, I remembered it is Josh's 9th birthday. Josh is my baby brother, born at the end of my 6th grade year, when my oldest brother was graduating high school. I can remember the day when I was in the car with my dad on my way home from school when he dropped the news...my mom was having ANOTHER BOY! I already had three younger brothers and wanted a younger sister so bad. I must confess that I cried! I did not want another brother! Once the adorable, blue-eyed, little head of hair rascal was born, there was no looking back. He was a heart-throb from the very beginning and I have loved him every since! :) 

God knew what He was doing when He gifted me with four younger brothers (notice I said gifted because I truly see them that way now); even though I don't know all His reasons, I do know that He has given me brothers to set an example for, laugh with, rough house with, annoy, practice my patience(!!!), and most importantly, to love! I just love to death my cute little Joshie! I would never trade him for a sister, ever! Therefore, I would like to dedicate this post to him on his birthday! Watch your heart melt as you peruse through these photographs and even a few videos at the end!! 

He was bored during my high school graduation.



He just has the sweetest smile!










precious!
the gruff side of things

don't be messin!












hehehe



He's a great athlete! (gets if from me, I know! ...)





rock on, bro!


The tickle monster has found him! ahahaha

can't bake cookies without a little flour in the face!


such a good little helper
the boys make up their own team!

and yes, he found my underwear and thought he was hilarious!



"Hey, I'm spyin' on you!"

too tired to make it to his bed

man, it's really hard to walk. I feel like I have weights on my legs.



He is ALWAYS drinking out of my Camelbak.

My little Joshie..happy birthday, buddie! You are such a little blessing to me! I love you dearly!

Now for the fun part...videos!!!       Bible Memorization        Aspiring Musician                                            A  Bad Case of the Giggles      Funny Noises














2 comments:

  1. What a fun post. I love this little guy too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's already NINE!! That's so crazy to me... are we getting old or what? haha Nice photos! He's a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete