Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Recap

     Hi! This is going to be short and sweet, but a few things happened this weekend that are worth noting. :) Sorry no pictures; we forgot the camera. 
    On Friday night, Katie and I went to this cute little ice cream shop called Mom and Dad's. It's right across from campus, so many of you probably know where it is. Anyway, they sell individual candies, such as one m&m for 1 cent. Well, after we got our ice cream cones, we each had a quarter left over. This is what I bought (Katie bought something similar), and it's quite comical!! 
1 candy corn taffee - 3 cents
5 skittles - 5 cents
6 gummy bears - 12 cents 
5 runts - 5 cents
    Katie and I just had to laugh at our small purchases! It would be a great lesson for elementary kids who are working on money!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Saturday night, we went out to eat at Bonefish Grill. It is delicious, by the way! The hostess placed the two of us at a four-person table. Okay, a little awkward with two empty seats, but whatever. A little while later, Katie said, "Well, one day these seats will be filled!" hehehe (With men, for those of you who didn't get it yet ;) We busted out laughing for a few minutes! Katie and I both aren't dating anyone right now but hopefully someday we will, as we wait for God's perfect timing. 
    So, it has been a great roomie-filled weekend, and I thank God for blessing me with such an awesome best friend! We have so much fun together, and I hope that after reading this, you had a few chuckles as well. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment