Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Home!

I cannot tell you how thankful I am to finally be home for Thanksgiving break! It has been a long time since I've been home, and that includes much daunting school work while I've been at school. I am definitely ready for a time to chillax.

As I left school yesterday, things were going fine until about an hour into the trip when I hit rush hour traffic...while driving a stick shift. Not fun to say the least, but I eventually made it home. My mom had made wonderful soup for dinner, I got to sit and listen to my darling littlest brother play Jingle Bells on the piano, I helped him study for his test tomorrow, and then I did push-ups with him and wrestled him. Oh how I love to be home! As much as my brothers can annoy me, I dearly love them and the excitement they bring to the fam.
My mom and I prepared food for Thanksgiving dinner, which is at my grandma's house, as usual. I made a pumpkin pie (my all-time favorite, hands down) and a pumpkin cheesecake. First time for the pumpkin cheesecake, so we will see how it actually tastes.

Here are some pics of my littlest bro, Josh.
This was right after his very first soccer game. He is just so cute with his bag and water bottle. 


He's so adorable I could just pinch his cheeks!
Well, have a wonderful holiday everyone, and don't forget to thank the Lord for all His blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment