Saturday, November 13, 2010

Leaves and Smiles

These are some pictures from Fall Break back in the middle of October, but I recently got them from my sister, Julie, and thought they were worth putting up. Julie and I went to visit Grandma over break, and we had a blast! Even though it was only for a few days, we had fun taking lots of pictures and making some good memories with our sweet grandma! While we were there, I just had to crack up at night because Julie and I would stay up and talk for hours like old times...I felt like I was at a sleepover! hehe As you can see, we decided to go to the carousel (and no, I don't feel ashamed for going even though I am a junior in college!). It's kind of a tradition to go every year. Anyway, I am really glad I chose to visit Gramms over break because it's these little moments I have to cherish because I know she won't be around here forever. Now enjoy some classy pictures because we definitely had fun taking them! :-)







The carousel stopped when the horse was at the highest point. I was cracking up because Grandma was freaking out!

I love my sister!
cool perspective

tracks in the reflection


No comments:

Post a Comment