Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jeremy

I know I write a lot about my brothers but they do play a big part in my life. :) hehe and I just love them so much! I seem to appreciate them more as the days go by! Anyway, John and Jeremy, the two middle of the younger bros, were gone for the past week visiting my uncle. It seemed like forever and things were a lot quieter around home. It was kind of just Josh and me left because Andrew was playing baseball just about every day. I'm not used to there being only two kids around. It's very strange.

John and Jeremy were only gone for a week and I feel like Jeremy has grown so much in that short amount of time. He isn't that tiny little boy running around anymore. He is getting a little taller and filling out a lot more...getting ready to shoot up, which he better soon with all the food that he's been eating lately, and he's going to be a teenager next year!

I asked him tonight if it would make him feel special if I took him out to lunch sometime. (Sometimes I just like to be a nice big sis and take a brother out one-on-one because they don't always get that kind of attention in a large family). He agreed, and once we decided on a place to eat, I said, "Okay, let's call it a date then." Being the middle schooler that he is now, he said in his cool 'tough guy grown up voice,' "A date?!? I'm not going on a 'date' with my 21-year-old big sister. That's just weird." hahaha I said I go on dates with Dad sometimes. "That's weird, too," he said. He just cracks me up; I love him to death!
He's the tough guy with the hat, sittin in the middle.

3 comments:

  1. :) Way to be a cool big sis! Wow, I cant believe he is almost a teenager! It seems like just yesterday that he was running through the dugout and your dad was calling him 'Peanut' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you post about your brothers! You are all pretty cool in my book:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... love it. It's funny, I'm the only sib left at my house for about 9 days! The younger three just took off to visit Jess today and it's already been odd. So quiet! ;) Totally understand the brother growing up bit, too. It's like yesterday they were in kindergarten and now they're teenagers and getting taller than you and eating all your food. :) You're a good big sis, though and I hope you and Jeremy have a great time on your not-date. ;)

    ReplyDelete