Happy Saturday! I decided to give my blog a fresh look. Hope you enjoy!
Just a little update on life: Today I took my last Praxis test (the standardized tests teachers have to take to get their teaching license). Praise the Lord! Because I have a major (Early Childhood Education), which requires 2 tests, a minor (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), which requires a test, and an endorsement (to teach 4th & 5th grade), which also requires a test, I have had to take a grand total of 4 of those beastly 2-hr long tests over the past two years! I felt so free once I walked out of that test center today...all for tests...DONE...BEAT...CONQUERED! I felt pretty good about how the test went, and either way, I am done with my Praxis tests! Yay!
I entitled this post "Friends" because I was thinking the other day how thankful I am for the friends God has entrusted in my life. Friends He has blessed me with. Friends to encourage me. Friends to send a smile me way. Friends to inspire me. Friends to show me what living a life for Christ looks like in this day-n-age. Ecclesiastes 4:9 points out that two are better than one, and Proverbs 17:17 says, "A friend loves at all times." I truly believe this and see it evidenced in the friends with which I have been dearly blessed.
With that being said, I just want to say a big thanks to all of my friends out there; you know who you are. Thank you for putting up with me. Thanks for being there for me. Thanks for being huge encouragements to me! I am forever grateful to God for you! I love you!
P.S. Please check out the blog of one of my dear friends, Kristin. She is doing something awesome for Christ and needs many supporters and prayer warriors! See what she's up to!
First of all, WOO HOO on the Praxis being done! I know that one's a big deal so take a big breath and do a jig cause you are DONE! :D
ReplyDeleteSecondly, I am so glad to have had you as a friend in my life. You're a lovely person, Jenny, inside and out. :) Thanks for your friendship!
Third, a huge THANK YOU for the shout out! It's so encouraging to have your support! :)
Hey Jenny! I just finished taking my Praxis test too! I am so glad its over, and I don't have to take it again!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing well!