I have been sitting at my desk all evening, typing away. Lame for a Friday night, but I have nothing better to do, and I am OVERLOADED with homework right now. (Other CU ed. majors can testify to this.) Funny thing is, whenever I am ever just sitting and typing, I drink water the whole time. Before I know it, my Camelbak is empty. I've probably drank 48oz. just in the last few hours. My chair/desk must be the perfect height for drinking from my Camelbak.
 |
| This is what I look like while I type. haha |
Water is probably my top favorite drink; it's just so refreshing! Therefore, my Camelbak has been one of my best investments...I rarely go anywhere without it. I am telling ya, you will drink a whole lot more water if you get a Camelbak because it makes drinking water way more fun than just sipping from a cup. They are not very expensive, are BPA free, and come in just about any color you could want! Check out this
website. Get one and you will be extremely hydrated (and you will know where every bathroom is in the building)!
Funny story about drinking water: It was late one night at my grandma's house, and I was up with my brother, sister, and one of my cousins. We were playing the ever-so-popular family game of
Skip-bo. I repeatedly had to use the restroom during the game. Being the youngest of the group, of course they picked on me and gave me the infamous name of "The Urinator." Thinking back, I can laugh at the name, but oh boy did I hate it at the time.
Well, my Camelbak is empty so I must refill (and should probably get back to typing those papers). I know it's late, but I took a nap a few hours ago, so I'm good for awhile. tgif and ttfn :)
No comments:
Post a Comment