Monday, December 6, 2010

Finals

This is the last week of classes and then next week is finals. Well...I am very fortunate to have one of my finals this week and hopefully moving a second one to this week, as well. This means that I get to go home early!! I will have 28 days of Christmas break! God has definitely blessed me with an easier end to this hard semester that I only got through with His strength, so I must remember to thank Him first! (I know at many points in this semester when I had hard weeks, I thought of how much power God has. Basically, He has all the power in the world. Just think if He gave me a snip-it of His power how well I would be able to accomplish what I need to. A-MAZING! I definitely believe He gave me the strength to get through all of it:)
Recap...
Today I had a group presentation (that went exceptionally well and the prof was really pleased!)...check.
I have an assignment due tomorrow and two due on Wednesday, and I already finished them...check
I have a final in Phonics class on Wednesday, and I have already been studying...check
I have on last final on Friday, which I should probably study a bit more for...half a check

As you can see, I am almost finished with this fall semester, and it feels great to not be super stressed! So, I am filling my time coloring in one of my coloring books! It is a great stress reliever! Try it sometime!

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 105:4
Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!

Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

No comments:

Post a Comment