Does anyone else think this weather is cRaZy and wEiRd?!? I was walking from my dorm to the student center and couldn't believe it was raining (of all things) with snow covering the ground and ice on top of the snow. As I walked past the ice-covered trees, they made an eery creaking noise as they swayed briskly in the wind. (hehe that sentence sounds so cheesey) Campus is just becoming one big sheet of ice! I am afraid the power is going to go out, though, and then we'll all be stuck in the DMC or SSC, the only buildings with generators. haha Freshman year all over again with the power-outage. (Although, to be honest, it's not that funny). What an adventure!
First snow day of the year! It's such a blessing that classes are cancelled for tomorrow! I have so much homework to do, so tomorrow is the day to knock it all out! Well, I guess I better get to bed soon. Enjoy the snow and ice! haha Time to cuddle by a fire and read a good book! =)
P.S. It's February!!! Only 10 days until I'm 21 years old!!! yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment