I shouldn't be blogging right now because that means I'm putting off homework, but I always need a little mental break after class and before homework. So here's a quick update on life.
I'm not very busy right now when it comes to assignments. Obviously, classes have just begun, and I think it's my anticipation of what's to come that is stressing me out. How crazy?! I am trying to just focus on life day-by-day and stay fixated on the One who will give me the grace and strength to get me through!
This week has gone very well so far, and I am enjoying my classes because they are strictly about education! I love learning new tips and facts that apply to my future vocation. It makes me really excited (and nervous, too!) about being a teacher someday! **For all of you veteran teachers out there, feel free to give me any advice about teaching because I welcome it with open arms!!!!**
It just amazes me about the capacity of the brain and how much it can take in and remember. It's the size of both of your fists together, and yet you can go through school for roughly twenty years and learn tons of stuff. Amazing Creator, of course!! I remember (see, the capacity of my brain at work) one of the chapel speakers last semester talking about learning; he said work hard in class and learn a lot to glorify God; don't just do those things to "get the grade." It convicted me about my philosophy in school; do I just "learn" things so I can get an A, or do I work hard and learn because I know it glorifies God? Food for thought, I suppose.
One last thing, I know I haven't posted the rest of Passion, but it will come. I don't want it to be a rushed post. Bear with me, especially since I have a crazy semester now.
Okay, to end on a funny note...this is why I love having a sister!
![]() |
| we have so much fun together! |
Have a wonderful day! :)
Psalm 19:1-2

Hmm. Great thought there in the middle... our motives for learning and doing and being are so important! You've definitely got my little mind stirred. I just did a little online education for photography business things. Why? Just to learn so I can have a good business or to glorify God? Good question...
ReplyDelete