Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Party!

Tonight we had a pumpkin party at a friend's off-campus house. So fun! Sometimes you forget what it's like to be at a normal house. It was nice to escape reality for a little bit. Enjoyable evenings like this make me so thankful for the awesome friends I have at Cedarville! Anyway, so we made lots of pumpkin goodies like pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin muffins with pumkin butter, pumpkin pie, cooked pumpkin seeds, and made fruit dip (which isn't pumpkin, I know, but it was delish). Not gonna lie, I'm a little pumpkin-ed out, but it all tasted amazing! After many years of not carving pumpkins, Katie (my cool roommate) and I finally got to carve some. We decided to do Minnie and Mickey Mouse pumpkins. hehe They turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. Later on a huge group of us played Taboo, and talk about hilarious! Good food, games, and friends just makes for a great end to the weekend! Oh yeah, and Happy Halloween everyone! ttfn
gutting the slimy insides

yay! success!

umm..no small candles, so we improvised

found a candle. hahaha Hey, it's Mickey!
This just looks cool!

Minnie Mouse

Alex and the pumpkin muffins he made. He is quite the chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment