Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dreams

Have you ever wondered about dreams? Like how your mind creates such bizarre scenes that seem so real until you wake up. I've never understood how people get into my dream when I haven't seen the person or even thought about them in months or years. That is always so funny to me. Sigmund Freud would say it is my subconscious trying to surface. hah And why is it so hard to remember them after you wake up?

Well anyway, after doing homework all afternoon yesterday (lame for a Friday, I know), my friends and I went to see the movie Inception because it was conveniently shown on campus. Talk about intense but good! For those of you that haven't seen it, it's all about dreams and getting into peoples minds to plant ideas. Sounds confusing/weird, but you just have to watch it. It is mind-blowing (haha!) to think that people could actually come up with such a storyline. God has definitely blessed people with some smarts. I would highly recommend it you because first of all, it is really good, and second, it is very clean with no "dirty" scenes, no blood or gore, and only one word of profanity. See Hollywood?! It is possible to make a good movie without all those extra, unnecessary evils.

I was just thinking what David in the Bible must have been thinking when people told him their dreams and he interpreted them. That would be kind of cool. Maybe it's God's idea of giving us entertainment when we sleep. :) Who knows. Alright, I think that's enough for now. Have a good one!

One last thing..before the movie we participated in some fall activities. =D

We got to "chalk the walk," and we decided to draw gnomes.

our finished product

Pumpkin toss...it's way harder than you think

first smores of the year (L-R, Ali, Steph, me, Katie)

No comments:

Post a Comment