What gets me the most about this trip is this huge opportunity the Lord has given me to bring His light all the way across the world! I am His vessel and He has been preparing me for 21 years to go over to this new place and bring glory to His name! I am just overwhelmed and exhilarated for what He has in store while I'm there! Yeehaw!
It has been exciting to see how blessed I am with the love, support, and prayers from everyone! Wow! It makes it so much better to be alone in a foreign place but knowing I have such a support group back home. Thank you very much! =)
Well, keep up with my adventures via my China blog for the next few months as I won't be posting any more on here until I return. Don't forget you can email me, write me a letter, skype me if you would like to stay in contact! =) Now time for some last minute packing and getting my bags to lose a few pounds. hehe
lots of love,
jenny
Psalm 96:3-4
3 Declare his glory among the nations,
his marvelous deeds among all peoples.
his marvelous deeds among all peoples.
4 For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise;
he is to be feared above all gods.
he is to be feared above all gods.
詩 篇 9:3-4
3 在 列 邦 中 述 说 他 的 荣 耀 ! 在 万 民 中 述 说 他 的 奇 事 !
4 因 耶 和 华 为 大 , 当 受 极 大 的 赞 美 ; 他 在 万 神 之 上 , 当 受 敬 畏 。
Jenny, was great to see you tonight! Andrea and I are very proud of you, and will be praying for you as you leave tomorrow. Thanks so much for your passion to use this trip to make Jesus known! Looking forward to hearing the 'God stories' you bring back with you! - PM
ReplyDelete